Friday, April 19, 2013

SNUS 101: Where to buy

Maybe you're lucky enough to have a tobacco store (or even convenience store) in your area that carries real Swedish snus... but chances are, the selection will be slim and I highly doubt everything I review will be found locally (unless you're in Stockholm). So I'm going to recommend a few of my favorite websites... all of which are good sources (quality, service, variety, value etc): buysnus, snuscentral, and northerner.  Links can be found on the right side of the page.  NOTE: I'm not affiliated with these guys in any way, shape or form, short of buying from them--in fact, to my knowledge these guys are in direct competition (read: don't even like each other).  That said, some offer a referral program... (I'd be happy to supply my email address if you want to help me get "kick-backs"... just message me for it).

No comments:

Post a Comment