Friday, April 19, 2013

REVIEW: Living Favorites #3 Ettan Brand



Let me begin by saying this is one in a series of reviews of my current (available) favorite brands. It's important to note that most reviews will be of a single tin/product... but in an effort to condense my experiences, I'm going to start a little bit more broad... and address the brand's entire product line. I will say that in my opinion, you can't go wrong with any of the ones I cover in this series.  As time allows (read: if/when I get bored), I will revisit each individually, but these should serve as a nice overview.

I'm not going to say too much about Ettan, aside from... it's Roda Lackets big brother.  Basically everything I said about RL applies to Ettan, only in place of that subtle fruity sweetness is a subtle smokiness... only it's even more subtle.  AND with Ettan, you also have the option of an original (moist) portion (in addition to Los and white portions). If you want a  straight, mild, (essentially) unflavored snus...  Ettan is arguably the best you'll get... and much like my other favorites, it's fantastic (my brother is a die-hard Ettan fan).  To my knowledge it is Sweden's oldest brand, the granpappy of snus!  He's alive and well for a reason *nods*


Overall: 9.7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment