Friday, April 19, 2013

REVIEW: NEW Skruf Selection White (aka Natural Skruf)


Honestly, I bought this for my girlfriend (she loves rose scented anything)... it came in with the Grov I just reviewed.  It's in a green can, and has a very tree-hugging, granola cruncher look to it (probably the earth tones and leaf images)... but considering that's exactly what they're going for, I wont complain.  When I mentioned effeminate packaging in my Grov review, I will say Skuf is one of the worst offenders (with the exception of their los, which is in a black can).  I don't think it's so bad that someone would mistake this for cosmetics (like the white cans).  Okay, on to the tasting... and all I can say is read my living favorites Skruf review... it's spot on Skruf, only a bit more mild.  I'm not going to attempt to rate the nicotine hit (as I've had a Grov Strong portion in all day), but it's rated a 2 on the Skruf scale.  The portion is very comfortable, the flavor is pleasant (in fact, I think I prefer the mildness of this one).  Very solid, definitely worth checking out.  If you're looking for the pesticide free, naturally grown benefits... this one CANNOT be missed.

Appearance: 8/10
Aroma: 8/10
Mouth Feel: 10/10
Flavor: 8/10
Nic Hit: 8/10
Drip: 8/10

Overall: 8.3/10

No comments:

Post a Comment