Friday, April 19, 2013

REVIEW: Living Favorites #4 Lab Series Brand


Let me begin by saying this is one in a series of reviews of my current (available) favorite brands. It's important to note that most reviews will be of a single tin/product... but in an effort to condense my experiences, I'm going to start a little bit more broad... and address the brand's entire product line. I will say that in my opinion, you can't go wrong with any of the ones I cover in this series.  As time allows (read: if/when I get bored), I will revisit each individually, but these should serve as a nice overview.

Lab series how I love you...  with a yummy, woodsy, natural taste... it is a winner.  In all fairness, I've only ever tried 02 and 07.  Meant to be the evolution of snus, the lab series are uniquely shaped portions made from a special "non-drip" material.  They've got a great mouth feel, really deliver on nicotine, and keep your teeth nice and white all day.  The only thing that keeps them from being my every day user is the taste, while not in the slightest unpleasant, it is pronounced, and much like Skruf I find myself tiring of it after a while.  Another plus is the packaging... very cool silver can, modern graphics... it's a conversation starter for sure.  Definitely worth trying!

Overall: 9.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment