Tuesday, April 30, 2013

About this blog (organization, mission, purpose, and shit like that)

So a couple of weeks into this endeavor, and I'm starting to get into my stride. First topic, organization... since I'm a "only read the headlines" kinda guy, I assume a little categorizing will make navigating this half-assed attempt of a blog a little easier *grins*. The categories are pretty much what you think they are; SNUS 101 is an introduction to new snusers, NEWS new products/legislation, IMHO = in my humble opinion (which is anything but humble)... editorials etc, REVIEWS self-explanatory, and last but not least TASTE--the heart of my efforts, and where the connoisseur in me is most likely to come out. I will say that this blog is largely bereft of any mission or purpose... but if it had one, it would be "a shoppers aid for new snusers, and/or trusted source for experts". To that aim, I will do my best to keep this blog "pure" as in, not becoming a tool for tobacco manufacturers/distributors or government propaganda/special interest... if I'm to be labeled a "tool" for anything, it'll be my personality or what I do for my little lady in the bedroom *evil grins*. So, while this blog may be bursting at the seams with opinion/personal preference etc... rest assured that money isn't a motivator... I'd like to say politics aren't either... but that would be a bold-faced-lie... I'm a huge proponent of tobacco harm reduction, torn between Libertarian and progressive ideals. I do this out of my love for snus and because I love to "hear myself talk" or type... er... you know what I mean *grins*. You'll notice my writing style varies by mood... so some days will be dry and to the point, some will be full of piss and vinegar, some will be funny--but always it will be full of grammatical faux pas... overuse of ellipsis (...), my Wowhead emotes (*winks*, *grins* etc), pop-culture references... so if you're looking for something well written, better look elsewhere. *winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment