Thursday, June 6, 2013

REVIEW: Standardizing the Process


Okay, so this effort isn't likely to make my review process anymore objective... but, I think it will go a long way to adding some cohesiveness to the process.  In addition to my usual ramblings, I'm going to add a rating system to my reviews.  Yes, I will retroactively add these to previous reviews (might even polish up some grammar while I'm at it *grins*).  The rating system (on a scale of 0.0-10.0) will be as follows:

Appearance -  packaging, presentation
Aroma - *sniff*
Mouth Feel - how the snus treats your lip
Flavor - how it tastes, and how long it lasts
Nic Hit - delivery of nicotine... both content and duration
Drip - how well it treats your teeth
Overall - could be an average, or sometimes weighted (to accommodate something truly special)

Also, I'll be reserving the title "NEW" for snuses reviewed within ~90 days of their release.

***EDIT*** So I got around to adding the scale to my previous reviews.  On my living favorites (where I'm reviewing brands as opposed to cans) I decided to go with just the Overall, too many variables in different formats (white, original, loose, mini etc) for me to be assed with *grins*

No comments:

Post a Comment