Tuesday, June 18, 2013

NEWS: less reviews coming soon!

I'm going through the joy of a move (end of July), and going to have to be thrifty with my snus habit as a result.  So I'm taking advantage of a certain Midsommar sale (yay 40% off), and buying los favorites.  RL, Ettan, and GB Prima Fint. Given the stock I already have, this is going to put me upwards of 3 months (likely more) from my next order.  So, just a warning... things are going to be a little more quiet on the review front for the foreseeable future.  Looks like I'll have to try a little harder with those editorials, and taste pieces to supplement content.  That said, the little lady and I have yet to get to the latest mini's (Catch Eucalyptus and Mocca Mint), and I'll be able to give a fresh review of Ettan and Roda Lacket los... OH, and I'm finally ready to give a review of my homemade snus (the latest result is good enough to talk about here... FINALLY).    So I guess that's still 5 more reviews before summer is out... hopefully about the time this year's vintage of Kardus is available (can't wait for that).  Meh, that's it for now.  Til next time, happy snusing!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment