Wednesday, May 1, 2013

NEWS: Upgraded look and functionality

So I googled up (read: pirated... arg!) a slick back drop... did some reformatting... added labels and links.  The result (I hope) is a more aesthetically pleasing, easier to browse/navigate Snus Tastings.  For the moment, adding photos to my posts eludes me (read: user error, or more concisely user laziness)... but I will remedy it in due course.  If you see any improvements... let me know, and I'll certainly consider and or accommodate them.   Disclaimer... the bit about "pirating" is a joke, admittedly in poor (read: my) taste, if you happen to be the owner of this fine piece of art (or any others appearing here) and are offended by it's use... just let me know, and I'll happily take it down.  Same goes for the links.

No comments:

Post a Comment