Wednesday, May 22, 2013

DIYS: My process so far



Found this in my search, pretty much sums it up *grins*

EDIT 5/31/2013 So you might have noticed... I killed all the rest of my DIYS (do it yourself snus) posts.  The reason being, my trials are coming along exceptionally well.  While my blog may not be for the aim of making $$$, I am not without my fair share of greed, and I may just try to sell this stuff at some point in the distant future.  Granted today it's no more than a pipe-dream, but being all forward thinking and what not, it would be counter productive to share my methods with the world. See, I can be a self serving douche too *evil grins* That said, I will leave you with this inane little video, and a teaser that a review of MY SNUS will follow soon!!!  Til next time, happy snusing!

No comments:

Post a Comment