Wednesday, May 1, 2013

IMHO: Snusgirl.com

Just as an aside/follow up to my previous post (about more resources). I wanted to make special mention of snusgirl.com. I recently stumbled on them when researching products for my girlfriend (yep she snuses too). Anyway I was very impressed... and they have since played an important part in conceiving the misadventure that is Snustastings... yeah, I probably could have phrased that a little better, but what I mean is that their reviews and niche concept were a great inspiration for my brainchild (again, phrasing). *evil grins* All joking (and failed attempts at misogyny) aside, tons of really accurate reviews to be had there... Josie (one of their writers) has been especially friendly, helpful, and just all around cool as I got this project off the ground. Also, very refreshing to have a woman's perspective on snus.  As a way of saying "thanks", they get the top seat in my links section.  Anyway... lots of fun/cool/exciting stuff going on there, and I can't encourage you enough to check their site out, those ladies really are doing something special. Happy Snusing!!! P.S. I will get some pictures up on here soon Josie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment