Wednesday, November 5, 2014

So... where the hell have you been?

I'm glad you asked... well, it's been more than a year since my last snus order... so I haven't had anything new to say about snus.  I've been quietly choking to death on General portions... because I refuse to order from Sweden for $3.50+ per can when I can buy domestically for $1 or less (even if I'm not a fan of the taste).  That said, the dreaded Speedway General Snus Sale of 2014 is finally over.  Today the price jumped from $1.99 (with a $1 off your next can coupon), to $4.49 (two cans had coupons, two didn't). So... I'm super excited to be pulling the trigger on some yummy loose snus again.  Just so happens that buysnus has got a special on brands I love (Ettan & Roda Lacket)... so that's where my money's going... and I may snag a can or two of something else, assuming I find something else interesting.  I'm mainly surfacing again for Kardus hype (yes, it's that season... and I haven't heard no yet... maybe this is the year it comes back?).   We shall see... (fingers crossed and stuff).

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately, Kardus Superior Blend won't be coming back this year, either. It's sad, but without Conny Anderson at Swedish Match we don't really see that kind of stuff anymore.

    Glad to see you back, it's good to have some more active snus bloggers out there!

    Chad
    Snubie.com

    ReplyDelete