Tuesday, October 29, 2013

REVIEW: What's next?

So, with the announcement that no Kardus will appear this year... well it kinda leaves me at a loss for upcoming products to review.  There have been plenty of new flavors floating around, but none that strike my fancy... so it will likely mean a lull in reviews (pending the announcement of a predominately tobacco flavored tobacco).  That said, I did promise a "los-off" (of RL, GB Prima Fint, and Ettan), and I have ordered accordingly, and will be cutting as soon as they land.  If a surprise flavor lands in my order, I'll review it too (even if it's the mint/koolaid stuff).  I'll also work towards a few more "TASTE" pairings in the near future.

1 comment:

  1. I really dig your blog. Keep up the good work, would love to see more reviews!

    Chad
    Snubie.com

    ReplyDelete