Thursday, September 12, 2013

NEWS: Ermahgerd!!! The return of "free cans"



So I got an order in yesterday (almost 3 months to the date, damn I'm good at predicting these things, huh?) AND as the title implies, I got an awesome surprise....  2 free/sample/surprise/gift cans of Oden's Creamy Wintergreen Extreme.  Now, I re-gifted them (immediately)...  you know how I feel about mint/sweet snus--so don't expect me to review them (read: pick 'em apart).  That said... it's been YEARS since I've had a surprise variety show up in with my snus order and I couldn't be more happy about it (even if it's only to give them away).   For what it's worth, they did go to a good home...  I have a buddy in the office that does Grizzly Wintergreen (and has been flirting with switching to snus)... so I'm sure he'll find it a very nice change of pace.  In keeping with my "mission" (not being a tool for tobacco or tobacco distributors)... I'm not going to say which snus shop made my day... BUT if you read between the lines (hint: in my order was a a roll of General Licorice Classic that I only paid for 7 cans of) you'll know which I typically use *grins*

Well... just wanted to share some pleasant news (and keep some momentum going with my posts).

'Til next time....  HAPPY SNUSING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment